Ohio Heartland Needs Bids For Cellulose
Ohio Heartland Community Action Commission’s Home Weatherization Assistance Program, 372 E. Center St., Marion, Ohio 43302, will receive bids for cellulose until 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 27, 2017. Bids will be opened at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. The terms of the contract will be from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018. Instructions to Bidders, the Bid Form and General Conditions may be obtained from Karen Wise, 372 E. Center St., Marion, Ohio, 740-387-1039 x779.
Ohio Heartland Needs HWAP Contractors
Ohio Heartland Community Action Commission is currently seeking Electric/HVAC/Plumbing contractors for our Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) for the program year beginning July 1, 2017.
Ohio Heartland Community Action Commission is also seeking weatherization contractors for our Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) for the program year beginning July 1, 2017.
Listed below are the required documentation and trainings:
- Contractor Contact Information
- Type of work to be performed
- Workers? Compensation Certificate of Premium Payment – (Must be current)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Certificate – (Must be current, ODOD and OHCAC named the insured parties)
- EPA Firm Registration
- Copy of staff certificate(s) for lead EPA-RRP training
- License(s) or Specialized Certificate(s)
- Certificates of completion for required COAD training – Please note: Combustion for Contractors is required for all contractors performing HVAC work.
If you have any questions please call:
Karen Wise, Deputy Director / Energy Coordinator
(740) 387-1039 Ext. 779